We offer bespoke consultancy to organisations or individuals who want to explore the Loddon Approach in more depth or have specific PROACT-SCIPr-UK® consultancy requirements. These sessions are aligned to the specific personal or organisational need.
Consultancy sessions are arranged as required and are usually either a half or full-day session and are delivered onsite at our training centre in Basingstoke.
Who can request a consultancy session?
These sessions are aimed at parents, carers or PROACT-SCIPr-UK® instructors who provide support to children or adults with any of the following conditions: autism, ADHD, intellectual disabilities, emotional, behavioural and social difficulties, mental health conditions or dementia.
- Understanding behaviour and trauma-informed care.
- Functional assessment
- Understanding the needs of the individuals you support
- Positive behaviour support and the Loddon Approach.
- Proactive, active and reactive strategies
- Calming techniques
- Non-restrictive reactive strategies
- Managing the environment
- The legal context
- Health and safety
- Post-incident support and debrief
- Risk assessment
- Record keeping
- Organisational implementation
- Staff training and development