Night Learning & Care Support Assistant
The Loddon School are looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and facilitating opportunities for learning for our wonderful children. Having previous experience of looking after children with autism would be an advantage however, a can-do attitude and commitment to the children and your team is equally as important as full training will be given.
Main duties & responsibilities :
- Ensuring the safety of the children throughout the night and adhering to school’s policies, procedures and the children’s guidelines.
- Carry out regular checks on the children throughout the night, record and pass on to the on-call Night Leader.
- Undertaking personal tasks when necessary, including toileting assistance, washing and dressing whilst providing a high level of care at all times.
- Attend mandatory training courses and other recommended training for career development
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with the children, parents, work colleagues and external professional
- Be prepared to work flexible hours to ensure that planned activities take place with adequate staffing and supervision.
- Support with domestic duties
3x nights per week, 7.30pm – 7.45am
- Free Staff meals on shift
- On-site parking
- Generous referral scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Funded Qualifications
- Career Development support
All applicants must have a right to work in the UK and willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,013 to £19,132 /year
** The salary is dependent on experience and qualifications**
Alternatively call: 01256 884 639 to speak to a member of staff about this opportunity.