We have an exciting opportunity available for a Children’s Wellbeing Support Manager to immerse themselves into a fast-paced environment, ensuring that each and every child’s wellbeing and welfare needs are met.
You will need to be organised with attention to detail to prioritise a workload, work effectively and efficiently have experience in sewing. You will lead a team of two, and work across the organisation to meet the needs of the children, ensuring they have all the items they need to be safe and comfortable.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Managing team, holding regular meetings, and ensuring actions are followed.
· Being an advocate for the children’s wellbeing, working with other professionals internally and externally to ensure wellbeing needs are met, and the child’s voice is being heard.
· Taking ownership of the Welfare department, managing the workloads, and setting up and updating all welfare records.
· Ensuring all children’s belongings are labelled and managing stock rooms to ensure sufficient levels of stock.
· Checking that each child has adequate footwear and clothing for current weather conditions.
· Greeting new parents and providing them with an introduction to welfare and accompanying students when visiting prospective adult placements.
Due to the demand of the role, it is an essential requirement to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you are able to sew.
Salaries are based on previous experience and relevant qualifications.
How to apply
Simply click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
The Loddon Foundation Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.