We are looking for a professional and caring Health Care Assistant to work with the health team and colleagues to facilitate the delivery of the highest standards of health care provision for the children.
If you are interested in working for an employer where you are adding value to the children’s lives whilst receiving a competitive salary, great benefits and training opportunities, then Loddon is the place for you.
Role (full job description will be sent on application)
- Liaise with other health care professionals
- Ensure medication and prescriptions are up to date and available
- Assist the nurse in coordinating immunisations with parents, GP and school heath dept
- Offer advice and treatment for minor injuries in the absence of the school nurse
- Maintain hospital files for the children as directed by the nurse
- Contribute to children’s reviews with a health care report and attend reviews in the absence of the nurse
- Observe, assess and monitor the children’s health, development and emotional wellebing
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free staff meals on shift
- Generous group Pension
- On-site parking
- Staff referral scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Training & career development opportunities
You will also receive a £250 welcome bonus when you have passed your probation.
Experience & Qualifications
You must have at least 1 years experience in Health Care
You must have a Professional Nurse Qualification, Level 1 or a Health Care Qualification.
37.5 hours per week – 8.30am-4.30pm (some flexibility may be required at times)
£21,690 – £24,531
**The salary is dependent on relevant qualifications or to previous experience within a similar setting**
All applicants must have a right to work in the UK and willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.